WOODEN AND ALUMINIUM SHUTTERS
Problind means not only window blinds. We offer also a wide selection of wooden and aluminium shutters with different lamellas widths to choose from. We provide a popular system of window covers, i.e. horizontal shutters. Wooden and aluminium shutters
are one of the most universal window shutters, and those made of wood or aluminium are a very elegant and stylish decoration.
Problind shutters have the ability to regulate the angle of lamellas. At the same time, the user has control over raising and lowering the entire cover. In addition, shutters have the function of adjusting the intensity and angle of the light entering the room.
Wooden and aluminium shutters can be installed above the window, in the window recess, as well as to the window frame.
Available lamellas widths:
- 16mm (Aluminium)
- 25mm (Aluminium and wooden)
- 50mm (Aluminium and wooden)
How to measure the blinds?
1) Assembly in the window recess:
- measure width and height of the window recess
2) Assembly above the window recess:
- measure width and height of the window recess, then add 10 cm to the width and 15 cm to the height of the shutters
3) Assembly on the window frame:
- measure width of the window glass together with glazing bead (A)
- measure height of the whole window (B)
4) Invasive (glazing) assembly:
- measure width and height of the window glass (without window seals)
Do you have questions? Write or call
Custom-made wooden and aluminium shutters
We offer wooden and aluminium shutters made-on-measure, which can be fitted to windows and doors in various sizes. Our offers includes 20 colours of wood shutters (e.g. oak in various shades, maple, rosewood, different shades of grey wood, wenge etc.) and 80 colours of aluminium slats.